Tuesday 17 June 2014

New Trolls - L.I.V.E.N.T. (1976)



The first live album from this Italian band.

New Trolls is a bit of a confusing band. They have been all over the place in their musical outputs. From Italian pop to hard rock and classical music like symphonies. And that was up to the release of this 1976 album. I have reviewed some New Trolls albums and I am still not sure what this band was all about. I am not sure if I even like them.

This album pretty much describe this band up to 1976. A bewildering mix of blues, beat, hard rock, Italian pop and classical symphony like music. There is even some space rock here. All of this crammed into forty minutes.

The sound is not particular good and ditto for the music. There is some great live albums around. This is not one of them. It is a decent live album and that is all I can say about it.

2 points

No comments:

Post a Comment