Friday 8 May 2015

Avalon Legend II - Un Sogno Per Cambiare (2014)


The debut album from this Italian band.

I know next to nothing about this band and album. It was sold to me as an Italian progressive rock album. So I bought it as I am a sucker for Italian progressive rock. 

The lineup is keyboards, guitars, bass, drums and Italian male vocals. I am not sure how many members Avalon Legend II contains. I am not even sure if this is a band or a project.

The only thing I am sure about is the music. It was sold to me as progressive rock. That is not what really comes out of the speakers though. And my speakers are reliable. 

The music here is Italian rock. Pretty much mainstream Italian rock which is dominated by vocals. The sound is great and the musicians does their job to a very good standard. Ditto for the vocalist. There are no really good songs here on this fifty-three minutes long album. 

This is a decent album and only that. A decent album with not much interesting music. It is a standard rock album and that is it.

2 points  

No comments:

Post a Comment